Herewith I would like to introduce myself: I’m Jonathan Nunn from the UK, one of the Beta Farriers of the Werkman BLACK development Team. Herewith I would like to share my experience about this great system in a nutshell.
The system is in a tough and durable case so it can outstand the rough circumstances of our day to day work. The sensors are light weighted and quick to fit to a horse therefor it’s a very easy operation with only a couple of minutes to set up. The software automatically recognizes transitions of stride in one continuous measurement.
How can it help my business?
- Gives an accurate record of progress of both lame or sound measured horses
- I can charge for measurements. Werkman BLACK can generate profit and provide important helpful information.
- Werkman BLACK correlates visual observation to support my trimming and shoeing plans I apply.
- Werkman BLACK can help my clients understand better the importance of maintaining good foot balance and footcare.
- Werkman BLACK will support and evidence improvements in stride patterns.
- Werkman BLACK is a valuable educational and research tool.
I’m very excited about this new product and I believe it’s a great benefit to our job,