WERKMAN BLACK IS A PORTABLE SYSTEM
Werkman BLACK comes in a handy, lightweight case. The portable system can take measurements at any location. The case contains:
- SENSORS. The case is fitted with two splash-proof sensors. In the future, you can easily expand the case to four sensors. Because each sensor weighs just 20 grams, it does not affect the horse’s gait. Thanks to specially designed flexible mounting brackets, sensors are easy to install – on horses of all sizes. Measurements are taken on two or four hooves at the same time, to detect any asynchronism.
- REMOTE CONTROL. The remote control is the size of a car key. This makes it quite handy. A button on the remote control starts and stops the measurement. The remote also features LEDs to indicate the status of the sensors and the remote.
- TABLET. Our unique BLACK app runs on the tablet. This ensure prompt interpretation of measurements because the tablet performs the calculations.
- Werkman BLACK Server. The system makes automatic backups of all data, including measurements, on the Werkman BLACK Server.
- CHARGING. The case features a built-in charging station for wireless charging of the sensor and remote control. No more messy cables!
- A backup battery is installed under the charging station. This gives the system two complete charges on-the-go, without ever having to plug in a cable.
RING OF WERKMAN
The Ring of Werkman is an animated representation of the entire stance phase: the moment of contact between the hoof and the ground. The initial ground contact, the movement during the stance phase and the break-over point during break-over.
The Ring of Werkman shows all angles at which this occurs, for both walking and trotting, on both hard and soft surfaces.